Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and possess excellent customer service skills. Knowledge of timeshare and notary ability required as well as a good understanding of the vacation ownership process.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Active California Real Estate & Notary licenses required. Minimum five years related experience and/or training. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy dealing with the public and a strong team player
Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and write a routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak and understand English.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to exercise discretion and make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
• Ability to perform above duties under limited supervision.
• Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, sales, and management personnel.