The Oaks Golf Course – San Diego Golf
Juniors (6-17 yrs.) are $12 and $10 after 1pm.
Designed by Jim Brown, the Oaks Course at Welk Resort San Diego is an 18-hole, par three golfer’s delight lined with beautiful 100 year-old oak trees, scenic fairways and superb greens. Posing a challenge yet completely approachable by golfers of all skill levels, the Oaks Course is ideal for golfers wanting to improve their short game, families and beginners of all ages.
Course At a Glance
- 18 holes
- Par 54 (18 Par 3 holes)
- 1837 yards
- Open Daily from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Close at 5:00pm in winter months)
The Welk Resort San Diego Oaks Golf Course is open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Free golf clinics are available to Welk Resort Guests and Welk Resort Members. Private lessons are also available for those looking for more personalized golf instruction.
Tee Times & Fees
All rates are per person, walking only. Must be at least 6 years old to be on course; 18 or older with a valid driver’s license to drive. All mentioned rates, discounts, dates, and times are subject to change without notice and are based on availability. Other restrictions may apply.
- Golf Memberships – starting at $200 for the whole family
- Oaks Beginner’s Package – $26 including rentals
Frequent Player Cards
- 5-play $60
- 10-play $100
- 15-play $120
Platinum Rewards Discounts
(discounts are based on public posted rates, not from already discounted owners rates)
- Premier – 15% Off Peak Rates
- Select – 20% Off Peak Rates
- Elite – 25% Off Peak Rates
Complimentary golf clinics Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00am
- Oaks fees do not include a golf cart. Oaks golf carts are $16 per person.
- Pull carts are $4 each.
- Oaks Basic Set – $10 per day
- Oaks Basic Set – $25 for the week
Other Great Rates
- Replay rate – $7, $15 with cart
- Men must have a shirt with collar.
- Ladies must have a shirt with either a collar or sleeves.
Reserve a tee time by calling the Welk Resort Pro Shop at 760-749-3225.