Guest Postcard—Stacy and Steve Lavelle
After 33 years of marriage, Steve and Stacy Lavelle wanted to get away to celebrate over three decades of matrimony. Since they love Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts Cabo San Lucas, it seemed obvious to return to one of their favorite places to mark the occasion—for the second year in a row! The Lavelles also let loose with us on their 32nd anniversary before deciding to head back for more fun, adventure, and romance for number 33.
When the Lavelles visited last year, they spent most of their time onsite. This year, they wanted to not only continue to enjoy all the resort amenities but also explore the city of Cabo.
The happy couple shared some of their vacation highlights:
• Couples massages in the outdoor cabana. The setting was incredibly beautiful, and you could hear the waves crashing and look out to the ocean. One of the best massages ever! We loved it so much, we went back for a second.
• Sitting at the swim-up bar for happy hour. Great margaritas. We met lots of new people, and the staff keeps the fun going.
• Finding a seahorse on the nearby beach. We took a morning walk right after working out at the amazing gym. I found a seahorse that had washed up on shore. I had never seen a real seahorse. He was still alive, so I put him back into the sea. Absolutely beautiful.
• Relaxing on the balcony—in our hammock, listening to music, and enjoying a glass of wine.
• A cab ride into town for shopping and dinner at Edith’s. What an amazing restaurant. Beautiful setting and great food. So much to do in Cabo!
Since these two are no strangers to Sirena Del Mar by Welk Resorts, we wanted to hear from them what they love most about Welk Resorts.
“The grounds are beautiful. The entire resort along with the rooms are super clean and well designed. On our first trip to the resort, we didn’t leave it. It had everything we needed from a private beach, pools, a top-notch gym, and a delicious restaurant and bar. Having said all that, what really makes this resort number one is their amazing staff. Everyone is friendly and genuinely wants to ensure you have a great stay. When we left, we felt like we were leaving friends.”
We asked if they would recommend Welk Resorts to family and friends, and their response was a resounding “Absolutely! If you want a beautiful resort with everything you could possibly want in one place along with great staff, this is the place to come.”
Want to experience Cabo like these lovebirds did? Then book your next dream getaway at Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts.
Learn more about Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts
Sirena del Mar by Welk Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, is a luxurious 7-acre resort perched on the cliffs of the Baja Peninsula with panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez and famous El Arco rock formation. Our oceanfront resort blends rustic Mexican charm with contemporary elegance. Villas and penthouses feature custom furniture and travertine stone flooring, sleek private bedrooms, and fully equipped kitchens with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Experience the beauty of the Baja Peninsula at Sirena del Mar!
All photos provided by Stacy Lavelle
When traveling internationally, we recommend you always review the latest information the Department of State.