Book Your Stay
Escape to Santa Fe, the 400-year-old art mecca in New Mexico's high desert.Located in downtown Santa Fe, El Corazon de Santa Fe by Welk Resorts offers more than a traditional hotel. Guests are treated to a residential experience but with luxury hotel services. Our private resort features two-bedroom luxury vacation rentals that provide the ultimate in comfort and convenience, all in an ideal location, just three blocks from the Historic Plaza. Even before arriving, guests will enjoy the personalized care and service that is the Welk standard. More than a hotel in downtown Santa Fe, our resort boasts more privacy, privileges, and luxury furnishings which redefine the vacation home. Blending an ideal location and matchless service, El Corazon de Santa Fe is the ultimate luxury vacation rental in the heart of the city.
The 2-bedroom vacation homes at El Corazon de Santa Fe are spacious, handsomely appointed, and ideally located for the Santa Fe enthusiast. Upon stepping into your luxury hotel villa, you’ll feel a sense of comfort, belonging, and authenticity—the perfect home base for your adventures.
- Select from two luxury floor plans, each with over 1,200 square feet, to suit your vacation needs.
- Enjoy luxury amenities, including fully-equipped kitchens, private patios, and more.
- For your comfort, no detail has been overlooked with refined finishes, including wood vigas spanning the ceiling, clay plaster walls, decorative ironwork, elegant furnishings, and kiva-style fireplaces.
- Immerse yourself in the spirit of Santa Fe with living spaces exuding classic Spanish Pueblo Revival charm.
- Experience the perfect sanctuary after a day and evening of adventure in Santa Fe.
Amenities & Activities
El Corazon de Santa Fe is your vacation sanctuary—complete with a host of luxury amenities, including concierge service, pre-arrival grocery shopping, a fitness room; and sculpture-adorned gardens. A fun, convenient, and unforgettable vacation awaits you and your family as you experience the Santa Fe lifestyle.
- Start relaxing before your arrival with our complimentary concierge services. We’ll assist with dinner reservations, scheduling tee times, spa appointments, and more.
- Take advantage of pre-arrival grocery shopping to stock your villa with your family’s favorite food, snacks and beverages before you arrive.
- Relax in our clubhouse, complete with a lounge, patio with outdoor fireplace, and a second-floor terrace where you can enjoy stunning views of Santa Fe.
- Immerse yourself in natural beauty without leaving the resort by strolling through our sculpture garden areas adorned with desert plants, sculptures, fire pit, and water feature.
- Keep yourself energized by continuing your workout in our fitness villa.
El Corazon de Santa Fe places you in the very hub of Southwestern culture. Museums of art and culture, diverse restaurants, exciting galleries, and the world-famous Plaza—home to the town’s most celebrated fiestas and markets—are just a stroll from your luxury vacation rental in downtown Santa Fe.
- Wander down to the Santa Fe Plaza, the soul of the city since 1610. With performers, food carts, artist booths, Native vendors, and so much more, you won't want to miss the epicenter of The City Different.
- A visit to Santa Fe wouldn’t be complete without paying homage to one of the region’s most famous artists, Georgia O'Keeffe. The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum is home to the world’s largest permanent collection of O’Keeffe’s work.
- In the winter, take advantage of the slopes at Ski Santa Fe and Taos Ski Valley for a full day of skiing or snowboarding.
- Santa Fe is home to multiple award-winning breweries, featuring a variety of styles and flavors.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will want to get outside and explore the Santa Fe National Forest where you can hike, fish, rock climb, and more.