Come paint the town green at Welk Resorts San Diego, March 18th and 19th. A Zip Line, Ferris Wheel, Flying Trapeze—we’ll have something for the whole family.
L.A. Vation, the world’s greatest tribute to U2, will headline!
All ages welcome and open to the public. Online tickets are only $15 for adults, $10 for kids—all-inclusive rides and entertainment!
Read on for all the magical details.
(Pssst! Discounted tickets are still available. Select your date at the top of the page to grab yours now.)
Saturday, March 18th (12:00pm-8:00pm)
Sunday, March 19th (12:00pm-6:00pm)
Your one-day ticket includes all our wondrous St Patrick’s Day shenanigans. Best of all, tickets are all-inclusive! (Food and drinks at additional cost)
• Be part of the show on the Flying Trapeze
• Boogey down with 5 live bands over 2 days, including Livin’ On A Prayer and L.A. Vation
• Soar above the crowds on a 180 ft. Zip Line
• Come aboard the Ferris Wheel for panoramic views and good luck selfies
• Amazing Live Circus Shows by Circus Mafia
• Be wowed by Roving Circus Acts
• Leprechaun Zorb Bowling
• Don’t forget the Exotic Petting Zoo, Face Painting, and Ultimate Scavenger Hunt!
St Patrick’s Day is right around the corner – buy your tickets today. Early bird pricing is still available, but not for long!
Saturday, March 18th
• 12:00pm-2:30pm – JX3 (Classic Rock, Dance and Blues Band playing hits from the 50’s to 00’s)
• 3:00pm-5:00pm – Bobby Sanchez Combo (Johnny Cash/Classic rock)
• 5:30pm-8:00pm – Livin’ On a Prayer (Bon Jovi Tribute Artist and rock show)
Sunday, March 19th
• 12:00pm-2:30pm – MoonChild (80’s to current rock hits)
• 3:00pm-6:00pm – L.A. Vation (the World’s greatest tribute to U2)
Ready for a mini vacation? Stay the night with us and enjoy the luck of the Irish with our FAMILY CLOVER SPECIAL for $115*, which includes the following:
• One night accommodation for four (check-in Friday, March 17, Saturday, March 18 or Sunday, March 19) at Welk Resorts San Diego or a nearby hotel.
• Four tickets to Leprechaun Palooza for one of the selected days.
• A “Leprechaun Invasion,” where your own personal leprechaun visits your villa and helps the kids find hidden treasure! Limited availability.
• VIP Lucky Lanyard upon check-in, giving you front of the line fast passes to all the attractions.
*Subject to availability. Participation Required. Certain restrictions apply.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome for the attractions but must be 21 or older with a valid ID to drink alcoholic beverages.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is free. A map of where to park will be emailed prior to the event.
What can I bring into the event?
Blanket or towels for lawn seating. Sunblock, camera to capture special moments. Comfortable shoes – this event takes place on a golf course.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com for questions.
What’s the refund policy?
All ticket sales are final.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. We also accept the barcoded confirmation email from your phone.
Are you looking for additional vendors?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.